Thursday, January 24, 2008

One, Two...

Thank you grandma Julie for the cute little piggy bank you gave to Cade for Christmas. He has been playing with it every day. It plays music, makes noise when you drop in a coin, and you can make it so it counts when you put the coins in also. I think it's helping him learn to count too. Today he said "one, two..." I'm still working on getting him to say three right after that, but I have heard him say three a few times while playing. His favorite is still number one though and he will walk around pointing one finger saying, "one."

2 comments:

SpinIt! said...

LYNNELL!!!! I found your blog through...somebody's..Breanne-that's who it was! How the heck are you and where are you now. I had heard that you got married...crazy! Where are your brothers and sis. now? email me: ollaw@msn.com or add me to your face book. I so want to hear what's up with you....Ollie

Ferguson Nut House said...

So ditto! I found you cause Seren had your sisters blog address and I found your link!!! WooHoo!!!!! (And your family is so stinkin' cute!!!!) Write me and yes I agree you need to get on facebook! write me chica! akferguson2002@yahoo.com!